This note goes out to all former, current and new clients each week ... I love the feed back and input, I love hearing about the struggles and achievements! And, I appreciate the referrals. Thank you for a great week! Now, text, reply or call and catch me up.
Question for the week:
What advice would you offer to
- a new client just getting started?
- an individual who needs a boost or restart?
- someone who wants to maintain their new found body freedom for a healthy, happy life time?
Some of my favorite suggestions:
- Put up a calendar near your scale and jot down your weight and measurements each week - put up a graph too if you like
- At the beginning of each week, put your 5 daily Medifast meals in zip lock bags. Mark the bags for Mon, Tues, Weds, etc.
- Always keep a supply of Medifast meals with you - in the car, at the office, in your gym bag with you
- Put Dr A's book on your kitchen table and read a page or two at each meal
- It will happen. Getting closer. I have noticed my confidence is through the roof. I have even worn a dress, which hasn't happened since my wedding day. I still have to say my husband has been my rock at this journey with me. He keeps me going and helps me to stay on track. Thanks again for checking up on me. Have a fantastic day!
- Back on board, goals in sight!!
- I've carrying all this weight for years ... it's like wearing my savings account!!!
BTW, we can always arrange to meet for coaching face to face ... if you live close by or have skype, let's carve out 30 mins to chat! I'm rooting for you, ready to hear the next chapter in your journey, celebrate each step, and have lots of ideas if you ever feel stuck. I want to know what's working!!!
Health Coach Resource provides health and wellness coaching for individuals, families, and employee groups. We guide clients through our medically directed program of rapid weight loss, transition, and maintenance. We also offer training for qualified individuals who are seeking health coaching jobs and careers. Health Coach training and certification lights up our lives as it lightens the burden of hopelessness and disease caused by poor habits and obesity in America. Click Here to learn more.
Call 503-313-4820 or E-mail me today ... just put, "I'm Ready!" in the subject line! Polly@HealthCoachResource.com.